English Literature Image


English Literature

Ch - Father's Help

I cannot provide questions written, because of Copyright issue, If you want to Download the Chapter PDF [Book PDF], then Click Here

A. Tick 'T' for true statements and 'F' for false ones.

Q. 1. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- False

Q. 2. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- False

Q. 3. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- True

Q. 4. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- True

Q. 5. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- False

Q. 6. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- False

Q. 7. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- False

Q. 8. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- False

Q. 9. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- False


B. Answer the following questions in about 30 words each.

Q. 1. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- Swami's father reacted angrily and asked him to leave for school at once. His reaction was different from that of Swami's mother as she generally suggested Swami's generously to stay at home.

Q. 2. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- Swami's thought that after listening to the full account of Samuel's violence, his father would not suggested him to go to his class late. But his father proposed to send him late to his class as a challenges and this ways it was unexpected about his father's behaviour.

Q. 3.(For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- Swami didn't hand over the complain to the headmaster in the morning because he wanted to get a chance to do something drastic to preveks his teacher Samuel. So, that he might do something to justify the letter.

Q. 4.(For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- No, Swami couldn't deliver the letter to the headmaster after the school because the headmaster was on leave for the next one week.


HOTS

Q. 1. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- Swami fell like the worst perjurer on earth because he had given a very unfair description of Samuel. He couldn't decide how much of what he had said was real and how much was imagined. The more he thought about of Samuel the more he become grieved for him. Actually Samuel was not such a bad man after all.


Life Skill

Q. 1. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- I think that Swami does not have a sound relation with his father. Swami's father is very obstinate by nature. He never ever trusts his son and keeps on argumenting with him most of the time. As  a result Swami also tells a lie to his father.

It think that children and their parents should behave with each other positively. Parent's should listen to their children so that they may not need to lie from their parents. They should show love, care, attention etc. to each other.


Values

Q. 1. (For Questions, See your book or download this Chapter PDF by Clicking here)

Ans :- If I had been in the place of Swami then, I will direct say my problems to my parent with truth.


Writing Skill

Tuesday, 24th November 2006

8:44 P.M.


Today I am felling very good and bad. When I got up, Monday morning blues, are start coming. When I sleep at last Friday and I woke up at Monday. I had thinking that the earthquake will come and my school mix with sand, but it will not possible. Then, I think a idea of 'HEADACHE'. Then, I say my mother 'I am not able to go to school today' She knows my problem and she give me permission to stay at home but my father said leave for school quickly then, I made a excuse that there is a teacher named Samuel who beat late comers then my father write a letter and give me and ask to give it to the headmaster but the words that I said to my father was not completely true so, I think an idea to give the letter not in morning but in last then, I get a chance justify this letter. but, in the last when I arrived to the headmaster's office I informed that the headmaster had leaved for next one week and when I came home with letter my father angry at me.

Swami


-By Aryan Nagar


😋Hope you will like it. If yes😀, then Please Comment Down Below and Share the Post with Your Friends :)